Thursday, September 13, 2012

3 days left Thursday

Wednesday was a complete wash as I was to sore to tie my shoe strings much less work out or run.  I was scheduled to run at night after boot camp but had to forgo that as well because my calves were literally on fire when I walked.

Thursday (today) I woke up at 4am got to the gym about 5:30am and got a chance to get one of my work outs completed.  Working to get them done in under an hour as I tend to lag when working out by myself. Having a partner works great twofold.  1) accountability of coming so you don't just leave your partner in a lurch and 2) someone who can keep you moving and pushing throughout your entire workout.  I can push myself as I know what has to get done but I am still pretty slow.  I did manage to get my entire work out completed in just under 60 min.

Work Out


Back, Chest, Hams
1. Seated lat pull down wide grip 50lbs
2. . bent over db row 17.5lbs
3. seated low row 17.5lbs on each side
4. incline bench db chest press ss. db push  ups with good form to failure 15lbs then I did 10 push ups on each set. 
5. seated hamstring curl 60lbs
6. prone hamstring curl - both legs raise bar, lower bar w/ 1 leg alternating 25lbs( very difficult for me) I compromised on this exercise
7. single leg db dead lifts w/30lbs. step ups w/ db 15lbs8. plank holds - 3 front plank, 3 each side. 30 sec each hold 

No comments:

Post a Comment