Monday, September 10, 2012

6 Days Monday

With less than a week left before my 90 day transformation is over I feel like I still have much to do.  I recognize the human body is just that... a never ending project that can be better, trimmer, sculpted slightly more with the worst critic in the judgement seat- Self. With that being said I am super proud of my journey and feel as I knew I would feel which is this is simply the beginning.  This is a great time to announce that I plan to start my next training program which will be a longer in terms of time frame.  My next training program will be approximately a 6 month training- The end goal will be a bikini competition in March.  I plan to change the venue in which I will blog.  I will keep you posted as things progress.

Meal
Protein Shake
Omelet
Almonds with bottle of water
Greek Yogurt with blue berries
Chicken and brussels sprouts
Apples with PB
Chicken and green beans

Exercises - Shoulders & Tris

1. Seated shoulder press 12.5lbs
2. db lateral raises ss. db front raises alternating arms 7.5lbs (very tough)
3. straight bar triceps press downs 15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs (3rd set)
4. bent over db kick backs ss. bench triceps dips 7.5lbs -plus 15 bench dips

Abs work
20x 3x each - 10lbs sit ups with barbell overhead on bosu ball
60 jacknives
60 lower ab crunches 

Ran in the evening 3 miles I would say I ran 2 miles and walked and ran the final mile 

No comments:

Post a Comment