Wednesday, June 27, 2012

81 Days - Bootcamp Wednesdays

The goal for me is always to get to bed by 8pm but if I can fall asleep before 9 I am pretty ectactic. I woke up early (3:50am) but didn't get up until about 4:01am which is a result of me getting to bed on time.  I left the house a tad bid late but managed to get to the gym by 5:10am which still gave me plenty of time to set up for my Barbell Strength class with Michelle B.

Husband Jason G. decided to try out the class (yes I begged him) simply because he was saying the class wasn't hard and wouldn't accomplish the goals I originally set out to hit, but after 30 min of bending down with weights on his back he suddenly decided the class was just fine for me to take.  I am glad he decided to come around. 

Today being wednesday I am normally scheduled to go to bootcamp in the evening but since the temperture peaked at 110 I thought today might be a great day to sit this one out.  If I hadn't done Barbell Strength this morning I can assure you I would have tuffed the class out regardless.

Meal Plan

B)Protein Shake (with supplements)
S) Oatmeal
L) Tapia over a bed of fresh greens
S)Apples n Peanut butter
D) Sauted chicken with veggies ate with steamed broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment