Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday-88 days Shredding My Legs

I have absolute great news! When I jumped on the scale this morning I lost 3lbs... For me this is total motivation although I have decided not to do any of this for weight loss per say but more so for fat loss and body sculpting.  The weight loss is just an indicator that I am going in the right direction.  I was completely confidant that this would happen because how could it not?  Changing my diet so drastically from eating so many carbs, sugars, and soft drinks to water, protein, and veggies.  I feel absolutely amazing.  I have energy and feel so inspired to do my work outs with the intensity of 10! This morning when I got out of bed I recalled to mind that I would have two work outs because it is boot camp Wednesday.

My husband host a boot camp every Wednesday night at Alta Vista Park 7pm for 45 min and I always attend to support.  This is my opportunity to get cardio, plyometric, ab work, arms, legs and core in my weekly regime.

Work out- This morning I decided to focus on my legs.  I knew I had recovered well and felt no pain from Monday's work out any longer so I decided to push myself more.  My goal was to shred my legs to pieces:

Here is my work out:

Warm Up -10 min on StairMaster

Leg Press 110lbs 15x 3 sets
Bar Bell Lunges 30 lbs 20 each leg x 2 sets Bar bell lunge with 30lbs bar
Weighted Squats 55lbs 10 each leg 3 sets
Step Ups 10lbs weights in each hand 10 each leg 3sets
Glute Isolator machine 1x 3 sets of 10 each leg
Ab/Inductor 55lbs 3 sets of 12-15
Leg Curls 40lbs-50lbs 3 sets of 10-12
Leg Extension 55lbs 3 sets of 10-12


Ab work out
Crunches 60 total (20 on each side including obliques)
Planks 60 seconds
20 toe touches
20 Side-Ups each side
Flutter Kicks (until I couldn't breath)




Bootcamp- I will update tomorrow what we did but I can tell you it will be hard and I will be sweaty


Food Diary

B-Oatmeal  and Egg whites (found sugar free brown sugar for oatmeal Thank Goodness!
S- Brown Rice Cake w/Peanut Butter and sugar free jelly tablespoon
L-Sauteed Chicken breast w/ green beans and 1/2 yam
S-Tuna (6oz) out of the can (nothing added except mustard) pinnapples 2 slices
D-Chicken and Green beans
S-Protein Shake (banana and pinapple)

No comments:

Post a Comment