Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday- 87 days Roll with the Punches

It is expected that there will be days that are not ideal to exercise.  In my current situation I am working out 6 days per week so chances are this is likely to happen more to me.  Last night was my first experience with this obstacle and it was simply my decision to decide how I would deal with this circumstance.

My obstacle was getting to bed late (really late midnight) so working out at 4am simply was just not gonna happen.  I am not in the habit of trying to kill myself over exercise so I had to make a small adjustment in my routine today.  I did wake up at 5:30am and got to the gym and did what I could.  I focused on Cardio (elliptical for 40 min).  I am very sore from my leg and boot camp program yesterday so this is exactly what the doctor ordered to help me release some of the lactic acid that was in my body.  I look forward to tomorrow to get a total body work out since Friday is my day off and I have more time to specialize on specific body parts.

Meal Plan
B-Oatmeal
S-Tuna (6oz can) with pineapples
L-Green Beans and Chicken with a 1/2 yam
S-protein bar
D-Salmon and salad (balsamic and olive oil)
S-Protein Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment