Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday 89 days - Easy Does It!

Today I plan on taking it easy on my weight training regimen and only do some cardio.  At the gym I ran 3 miles to get my metabolism moving along with some basic stretching.  Every other day I will allow my muscles to heal which will allow me to focus more time on cardio segments.  For instance I might do an hour of running or split that up half and half running and elliptical.  My ultimate goal is to get on that stair master and get up to one hour. 


My dietary Intake is as follows:

B- Protein Shake
S- Oatmeal
L- Salmon (grilled) green beans, and brown rice
S-Cottage cheese and apple
Dinner- Yam and green beans
S- Pineapple with banana Protein Shake

Before I go to bed I plan to do a mini night time workout:


No comments:

Post a Comment