Tuesday, June 26, 2012

82 Days Tuesday Cardio Day's

Running is a part of my excercise routine mostly because it is what comes most natural on the days that I must sweat.  To be fair the elliptical might even be more effective at burning calories and StairMaster is best at building glutes but when it comes to just getting in the gym and burning yesterday day off I choose running.  I was able to tackle 3 miles on the treadmill and at the end I was absolutely drenched. My mind wanders and it is only until my body says you are finished that I come back to reality and start to negotiate with myself whether or not I am finished.

Meals
B) Protein Shake w/glutamine and BCAA
S) Oatmeal with eggs
L) Fish and Salad & apple 
S) 3 slices of Turkey
D) Chicken with green beans and brown rice
S) Protein Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment