Monday, August 27, 2012

21 Days Left Monday

I have been MIA for a little over 2 weeks as far as my blog so forgive me if you were worried.  I had an interview process I had to prepare for and unfortunately had little time for much else.  Over the last few weeks I did continue my workout routine and eating regimen with the exception of a few mishaps.  I had little time to prep meals or schedule meals and can say that I did my best with what I had.  I didn't miss any work outs but cut my cardio in half. 

Starting back strong this Monday I am officially in run season.  I have one scheduled run in September and will start training for that run as early as tonight or tomorrow night.  Today I began my morning with Barbell Strength as I always do.  I woke up late so had to return home for meal prep and to get ready for work.  I do feel like I am in need of a vacation but will have to tough through this time time period as this coming weekend will have 5 days off to enjoy and relax... Or what I mean is work hard and run fast... LOL

Meal plan

7am Banana
9am Oatmeal
11am Chicken with green beans
1pm Apple w/PB
2pm Almonds and water
5pm Strawberries
7pm Chicken and broccoli

Goal- drink more water

No comments:

Post a Comment