Tuesday, August 7, 2012

http://www.scottstrainingsystems.com/index.php

Day 1 of PT with Kelly at STS definitely exceeded my expectations.  I woke up excited but nervous since I didn't really know what to expect. When I got there I was met at the door promptly by a very pretty Kelly Abraham who walked me to the back and started taking me through my personal stats and very pleasant small talk. 

The gym at STS is very different from what I expected. I am use to going to a large gym that has been designed for the masses. Scotts is small and yet eclectic in some fashion because everything (machines and weights) are all in one room and yet it felt very sectioned into parts. It gave me a feeling as if I had my very own space to work out.  Kelly trained a fitness competitor and myself  together for the duration of the time with the following exercises.

Total Body Exercise (3 sets)
2 min warm up on TM
Bench Step Ups 12lbs weight 15 each leg
TRX pull upsWhat is suspension training?
Push Ups on a bar
Squatts with bands

Abs
while on the bosu ball using a overhead weight -sit ups

Meal Plan
6-7am Banana
8am Eggs with beans
10am Apple and PB
12Chili
3pmTurkey and String Cheese
7pm Protein Shake

Goal- Drink more water take supplements more consistantly

No comments:

Post a Comment