Wednesday, August 8, 2012

39 Days Wednesday Barbell Strength

Woke up at 4:10am and tried to wake up but just couldn't get out of bed.  Ended up finally getting out of bed at 4:30am.  Got dressed, packed my lunch and snacks and headed out the house at 5:05am.  Made it to my Barbell strength class of which I was to sore to do much... I pushed through on the leg work out(sqats and lunges) but sat and watched everyone on the shoulder press set. I can hardly sign my name much less pick up a bar with weights on each side and guide it over my head and face... NO I DON'T THINK SO... I LIKE MY FACE TOO MUCH.

My intentions afterwards was to get some cardio in but I was thrown off because I left my phone/music in my car so I couldn't run like I wanted (only did 10 min).  My goal was to do interval training on the treadmill for 45 min.  I will just have to go after work or try to run in the park while Jason teaches boot camp tonight. Not looking forward to that but perhaps it will give me the boost I need to start running again outside.  It was this time last year that I started running at night at the same park (Alta Vista) so perhaps I can give it a try tonight. Not sure how far I will get on the interval part but again I will try...

Meal Plan
8am Egg omelet with veggies
10am Fruit Parfait
1pm celery and PB

No comments:

Post a Comment