Thursday, August 30, 2012

17 Days Left Thursday -

Today is the end of my work week and the beginning of a very deserved vacation. One that will require many hours of sitting next to the pool, sleeping in, and catching up on movies I have neglected.  While on vacation I always view this as an opportunity to spend more time on my work out vs. less.  I never think of vacation as time away from the gym but rather time dedicated to the gym.    It is a great place to work hard and play hard.  I like to mix in  a little pool and tan time with cardio and weight lifting and that is what works for me.

I have incorporated more running for the cardio segment of my work out because I am scheduled to run my 5k of this season September 23rd.


Meal plan 

8am cottage cheese strawberries mixed with yogurt
11am (sweet tomatoes) salad and chili
2pm cottage cheese and peaches
5pm Spagetti

No comments:

Post a Comment