Sunday, August 12, 2012

35 Days Left Sunday



Spent my day in doors even though I would have rather been near a pool with a Rita in my hand! Working out and eating healthy can be challenging in more ways than one.   No drinking, no fast food, no no no... I can only say that once I hit my goals it will all be worth it.  To keep myself motivated I spend time becoming a visionary.  I think about what my body will look like once I hit my goals.  I do my best to stay motivated by the changes I see and I wouldn't want to mess up my progress of what I have accomplished so far.  The hard part is behind me.  I have successfully moved into a new lifestyle.  I am almost 60 days down and roughly 30+ days I will be at the end of my 90 day transformation.  What I have learned is that the real work will start at that point. 


Work Out

Cardio 45 min on StairMaster

Shoulders, Tris, Quads 3x 15 reps each
1. Seated shoulder press 12.5lbs
2. db lateral raises ss. db front raises alternating arms 7.5lbs (very tough) 
3. straight bar tricep press downs 15lbs, 20lbs, 25lbs (3rd set)
4. bent over db kick backs ss. bench tricep dips 7.5lbs -plus 15 bench dips
5. Incline leg press 90lbs
6. db sumo squats ss. jump squats 10lbs kettle bell 
7. db walking lunges ss. alternating jump lunges (only did 2 sets then argued with hubby cause I wouldn't do 3 lol)
8. leg extensions 45lbs
9. bicycle abs - 3x (4 slow, 10 fast)

No comments:

Post a Comment