Thursday, August 2, 2012

45 Day's Thursday Reset Button

In over a week I have encountered many changing thoughts about where I want my fitness to take me. As my body changes it seems like my ideals and goals change with it. I decided that after 45 days of working alone that it is finally time to hire a company to help me with my fitness goals and I decided today that the company would be Scott Training Systems.  While at the gym earlier this week I got a great tip from Chris Flores (a member of my gym) that this company has a very different approach to training. They are very focused on each individuals personal goals and would work with me to meet mine.  Mainly, it seems like what I need to take me to the next level so I have an appointment with Scott Keppel tomorrow. I will keep you posted on what I decide to do.


As far as working out I did not work out today!





No comments:

Post a Comment