Friday, August 10, 2012

37 Days Friday STS Total Body Workout

Now that my new schedule is in place I am feeling more prepared and organized which thus far has produced a more effective workout week for me.  I feel like I have a renewed purpose and am always very excited to do my work outs or cardio. My schedule for Friday's are pretty simple.  I need to do 45 min of cardio (either stairmaster or interval running) but I did throw in some eliptical today.  I go to work after gym time for a few hours until my PT session with Kelly at STS.  My sessions are for 45 min of which I got the following done:

Training

3 part movement exercise (lunge, bi-cep curl, squat)
60 vibrating machine while doing squats
20 sit ups on bosu ball while holding a 10lb weight overhead

Tricept Extensions with 6lbs weight
Dips
Bicept curls with the bar

45 min Cardio 

Meal Plan

7am Eggs with Beans
8am Protein Shake
10am Banana 2 slices of oranges
I ate free meal - dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment