Saturday, August 11, 2012

36 Days Saturday It's a date!



Today has been a thrill-less day.  I stayed in all day just relaxing and taking it easy which is always needed with my lifestyle.  I planned my day and knew I would be spending a good amount of time at the gym tonight since both Saturday and Sunday I have a routine to complete.

About 5pm I finally got my lazy bones up and got dressed and hubby and I went out to the mall.  We spent time looking for school clothes and odds n ends.  By odds n ends I mean two amazing pair of sandals... What else would I mean? Anyway around 8pm we headed to the gym to do our workout together.  Jason was very hard on me and as always held me accountable to do every rep with perfect form with the highest weight possible.  We got to the gym well passed my normal bed time so I didn't get a chance to do my cardio so I will have to make it up tomorrow.

Meals

7am 1 slice of turkey bacon and eggs with beans
9am protein shake
11am chicken salad
1pm fruit salad
3pm protein bar and water
10pm Steak with onions and broccoli


Exercise

                          Back, Chest, Hams
1. Seated lat pull down wide grip 40lbs
2. . bent over db row 12.5lbs
3. seated low row 30lbs on each side
4. incline bench db chest press ss. db push  ups with good form to failure 12.5lbs then I did 5,6,7 push ups on each set. 7 was on my last set. Perfect form hubby said. He was impressed and proud of me. Said I'm really getting strong. 
5. seated hamstring curl 60lbs
6. prone hamstring curl - both legs raise bar, lower bar w/ 1 leg alternating 30lbs( very difficult for me) he pushed me the whole way on that exercise
7. single leg db dead lift ss. step ups w/ db 12.5lbs
8. plank holds - 3 front plank, 3 each side. 30 sec each hold 

No comments:

Post a Comment