Monday, August 6, 2012

41 Days Monday Back To The Grind

Today is my first day of my new training plan that I am developing in conjunction with STS or http://www.scottstrainingsystems.com/.  I am making several adjustments to my eating and work out plan.  I am excited to say that my personal research and hard work has gotten me this far and while I continue to work hard I am hoping that the professional help from STS will take me the rest of the way.

Woke up at 4:40am got dressed and rushed over to Lifetime to do my Barbell Strength class with Michelle B.  Class was absolutely extraordinary! I missed it so much.  Classes were canceled all last week because she was out of town.  It threw my entire week of exercise off and caused me to lose momentum.  I mostly did cardio and piddled while at the gym.  I had so many other things going on in my life as well that I really feel like the whole week set me back.  I am proud that I kept up with my eating but hardly tracked like I was suppose to since I didn't keep up with blogging.



Exercise- Barbell Strength Class and 40 min of stair master

Meal Plan

7am-Banana
8:30am Oatmeal
11am-Sante Fe Salad w/chicken breast and avocado
1:45-17 almonds & apple and bottle of water
3pm Shrimp Cocktail
6pm Chicken and green beans


No comments:

Post a Comment