Sunday, July 29, 2012

49 Days Sunday Party Planning

Today ended up being a free day even though I hadn't planned for it. Well I knew that I was having a large party and that I was saving my free meal for the party but I had planned on working out at some point in the day but simply ran out of time. Looking back I think I could have made different decisions knowing what I know now, which is I would run out of time. I learned that when and if I have a lot of things to do in a given day I will mandate for myself an early morning workout to ensure I get it done.  As you might recall Sunday is my usual day to work out in the evening time of which I thought I would squeeze a work out some where before or after the party.. Really? What was I thinking?  Well ultimately I now know to plan accordingly for all future party days..

I did allow myself to splurge more than usual on this cheat meal.  OK I ate Nachos, and a chicken BBQ sandwich... OMG.. What have I done?

No comments:

Post a Comment