Friday, July 20, 2012

58 Days Fit Friday

Woke up very sore but no time to wine and complain.. It's go time so I must push through the pain and get myself up and to the gym.  I somehow make it to my Friday Fit class and push through.  The class is with my Barbell Strength instructor Michelle B and is a lower paced class.  Exercises are controlled and deliberate vs. plyometrics based.  We are using the stability ball and weights and are doing exercises like push ups while balancing on the ball then doing knee tucks in between sets.  She had us using the ball for squats and stretches.  I felt familiar with many of the moves she instructed us to do.  It felt very much like a slower version of P90x.  I enjoyed the class and got a great core, and endurance training from the class.

Meals
B)Oatmeal
S) Almonds
L) Chicken Salad
S) Protein Bar
D) Chicken and Broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment