Wednesday, July 18, 2012

60 Days Wednesday Alarm Clock

Woke up at 4am..which irritated me because I prefer to wake up at 4:15am... Yes I know its only a 15 min difference but 15 minutes is 15 minutes.  I asked my husband to set the alarm for 4:15am and he did one of those.. OK honey I will, and didn't change a thing on his alarm clock... Why am I so peeved you ask?  When I wake up at 4:15am I know to just get up and get dressed... When I wake up at 4am I tell myself that I can sleep for 15 min but end up over sleeping and then I am late... All because he won't just change the clock to 4:15am.. Can you see why I am so upset?

I ended up getting up at 4:40am rushing to get to my 5:30am Barbell Strength class.  As always the class is so enjoyable.  Afterwards I spoke with my instructor Michelle to get more info on a Friday class she teaches.  The rest of my day was very productive.  Its amazing how sharp your mind becomes when you are giving it what it needs.  I do this in two ways, primarily by the food I eat and by keeping my heart active.  I also contribute great sleep and a calmness of spirit to my exercise and diet.

Meal Plan
B)Protein Shake
S) Veggie Omelet
L) Carrots Broccoli and Celery
S) Almonds with Apples and PB
D) Fish and Brussels Sprouts
S)Protein Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment