Monday, July 9, 2012

69 Days Monday Stairmaster Fever

Today was one of those days that was hard for me to wake up.  Coming off my vacation made it hard to get back into my sleep rhythm so I ended up going to bed after 11pm which made it impossible to wake up at 4am.  Moving on to plan B which is to do an evening workout.  There is always an upside to an evening work out because everyone wants to work out in the evening so finding a partner is easy.  I say that because if I compare that to finding a partner in the am, its next to impossible. I had a partner for one class at 5am and never again so evenings are usually better for my friends.

Today at the gym I planned to do two classes  back to back which were Fit and Zumba for cardio but as I mentioned earlier everyone and their mother like to work out in the evening so you have to practically share one matt in a class to fit.  I was totally discouraged! Once my partner arrived at the gym and 7pm came around people slowly started to clear out.  We worked our legs, arms, core, and did 20 of the hardest StairMaster minutes I have ever done.

One of my goals for this 90 day challenge is to get to the point of being able to do the StairMaster for 60 minutes.  I definitely have my work cut out for me because 20 minutes was all I could stand today with a level of 7.

Meal Plan


B)Eggs with veggies
S) cottage cheese & blue berries
L)Black beans  and rice (with lettuce and tomato)
S)Protein Bar
D) Chicken green beans and brown rice
S) Protein Shake (with supplements after my work out)

No comments:

Post a Comment