Tuesday, July 24, 2012

54 days Tuesday

After Sunday night and Monday morning's work out I was very much over worked.  My body aches in just about everyplace it can and yet I am scheduled to arrive at the gym and do a full routine.  Last week when this happened I decided to take the day off but later regretted it when I needed a day off later in the week.  After everything said I decided to just go and make today a cardio day and I think that was the best thing I could have done.  I got to the gym and worked the Octane machine for only 30 minutes and felt lose enough to walk down the stairs without my crutches... j/k but really that is how sore I am.  I would take the elevator if I could but I might lose my athlete card so I will just crawl it out...

Meal plan
B)Banana
S)Apples
L (Chicken and Rice
S) Veggies
D)Salmon and Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment