Sunday, July 8, 2012

71 Days- Saturday

Woke up late with somewhere to go so I missed my opportunity to go to the gym.  After walking excuse me limping around this morning I slowly realized that the super sets I did yesterday would soon catch up to me.  All I have to say is two words for you to understand~ and those words are Hack Squat! Yes Jason loaded me up with 90lbs of free weight on the bar and today I am through.  I feel so silly since during the workout I kept saying that  it didn't really seem like we were doing much at all or as much as I am use to.  I did 5 major exercises all lower reps with double the weight that I was use to.  Ah Yeah.. I might need to borrow someones wheel chair to go to the gym on Sunday.... The only other time I have been this sore is after my first week of P90X last year... I believe I went out and purchased a case of Epsom salt then and that might need to be repeated again.

As far as my meals-today is my free day to eat one meal that I don't have to record.  I went to a celebration in Tucson to witness my nephew get baptized.  Afterwards we went to dinner of which I ate    what I wanted.

B) Oatmeal
S) Apples with PB
L) Chicken and quinoa
S) Protein Bar
D) Free Meal


No comments:

Post a Comment