Sunday, July 15, 2012

63 Days Sunday Monsoon

Sunday work outs are often my favorite for multiple reasons.  First and foremost I like to spend a few hours laying out at the pool at Lifetime.  Anyone who knows me personally can attest to the bragging I do about this pool.  There is only one way to describe it: Water park! The pool has a slopping entrance so you can lay out in the water as you tan.  It reminds me of the beach minus the sand.  Tanning in AZ can be pretty difficult with the heat being so extreme but if you are sun bathing in water it helps to temper the heat a bit. 

Once I finish tanning or just relaxing in the water I usually go inside and relax in the sauna or the steam room.  This does much for my mind and body.  Around 6pm its now time to work out and at this point the gym is very empty.  This means I can spend a few hours working machines that usually are taken through the week.  I get to spend up to an hour doing cardio then I will work two major muscle groups very thoroughly.  By the time I am finished I am totally in a great mind set.  I say all this to say that this Sunday we had a storm so my pool time and relax time was expunged due to the big ole ha boob that came in town.  Oh well I did still get to work out for over an hour.  I worked my legs and did some cardio.  I threw in a little core work as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment