Friday, July 6, 2012

72 Days and Biting Friday -Scorpion Alarm Clock

One of my greatest fears happened at 1:20am in my bed this morning.  I was bit twice by a barq scorpion! To add insult to injury he then bit my husband on his foot.  Needless to say we didn't get much sleep last night with the back to back calls to poison control and since my back throbbed all night from the bites I felt horrible at the time I was suppose to be at the gym.   Fortunately I have the day off so I had time to sleep in and recover.  Although I feel a little sore from the bites this morning I have decided that I am still able to work out.  Yes I am a trooper and I know this.  Nothing will stand in between me and my goals, not even a little scorpion.


Meal Plan

B) Steak & Egg (don't you think I deserve it since I got bit by a scorpion?)
S) Protein Shake ( protein, fruit, almond milk, and glutamine)
L) Salmon and green beans
S) Tuna and Pineapple's slices
D) Sweet potato and Fish
S) Protein Bar

Work Out- Legs           


Squatts
Weighted Lunges
Leg Press
Hack Squats
Leg extension
Leg Curls
Lunges

Abs
Crunches
Side to side obliques
Weighted sit ups




Cardio
Rubber Pit

No comments:

Post a Comment