Sunday, July 8, 2012

70 Days Sunday - Day With Moms

Today is the last day of my vacation/weekend and I am almost sad my relaxation has to end.  Everything I wanted to do I got to do so nothing has been lost with the exception that I wished I would have been able to spend more time with my family vs. being a great task master getting 1000 things checked off of my list.  To make some last stitch effort to rectify this mistake I decided to invite my mom into my gym world with me on this Sunday.  I was thinking as I explained  to my mom how boring sitting at the gym would be  while her daughter runs around working out for hours would be I was sure she would reject the offer in seconds but to my surprise she said Yes before I could get the entire question out....

Really mom you want to hang out with me and she said Yes... Then I realized I am a mom 2 and nothing would have made me happier when my son was younger  than to be just invited to go with my son even if it meant I was bored so I guess my mom would be no different.

My routine at the gym on Sundays is fairly fun! It always starts out with laying out for a few hours listening to a book while laying out in the pool.  Drinking tons of water while soaking up vitamin D.  For me there is nothing better to do.  About 6pm I wrap it up and head into the gym.  I parked my mom in the lobby with her favorite book and the TV remote and hit the Elliptical (of which my friend Jay swears by the machine) for 31 mins to warm up.

Today I worked my Back and Biceps.

Exercises I did were as follows:

Bicep Curls (20lbs reps 8 x 3)
Back Extensions 95lbs 3x12
Seated and Standing Hammer Curls 17.5lbs 3x8
Lat Pull Down 50lbs 10x3
Lower Back Rows 50lbs 10x3
Barbell Preacher Curls 20lbs Bar 10 30lbs 2 sets x10

Abs 60 crunches


No comments:

Post a Comment