Thursday, July 5, 2012

73 Days Thursday Listening to my body

Woke up incredibly sore from yesterday's work out regimes.  Never before have I been sore in my calf muscles and my shoulders.  It is an unusual feeling of soreness and yet I still feel good.  All in all with boot camp and total conditioning yesterday I did roughly 70 push ups.  (Granted I can only do 7 boy push ups at one given spurt).  I joked with several of my friends all morning long that I was so sore that I was afraid I couldn't lift a balloon (with the helium) much less with out. I decided to let today be my day off from the gym to allow my body to heal.



Mean plan

B) Protein Shake (with supplements)
S) Turkey with hummus
L) Salmon with green beans and couscous
S) Protein bar
D) Turkey and green beans


No comments:

Post a Comment