Saturday, July 14, 2012

64 Days Saturday Total Conditioning

Yesterday my maintenance light came on in my car so I had to schedule an appointment first thing this morning to get my oiled changed.  This arrangement worked out great because at the same time we got the oil changed I got to run across the street to my gym and catch a total conditioning class.  The class totally kicked my butt, however it didn't help that I was late because of the whole (dropping off the car off) which made it so that I couldn't set up for my class properly. Despite the chaos, I had no other choice but to get my weights, mat, step up and bands ready to go.

This class was slightly different from last time because of the new instructor.  She is the regular instructor and was out on the last class of which I can't complain because that first instructor was no joke.  This one is at least workable.  

Meal Plan 
B) Protein Shake
S) Apple 
L) Turkey Wrap
S)
D)
S)

No comments:

Post a Comment