Monday, July 2, 2012

76th Day Monday Barbell Strength

Woke up ontime 4:15am got out of bed and got off to the gym about 5am.  Got ready for my Barbell Strength with Michelle B first thing.  I thought since this is the second week taking this class it is now time to increase my weights so I did. The class goes very fast (no break at all between sets) but I am including examples of what we do per class.  I am missing one excercise (I think) but hopefully you get the general idea. The last part of the class if ab work and streching.  I left the class and did a little cardio.


Thighs
Barbell Squatt Example click here                                    
Weighted Squats Example click here

Dumbell Reverse Lunge click here
Barbell Reverse Lunge click here

Biceps
Barbell Curls Example click here
Dumbell Curls Example click here

Shoulder
Barbell Shoulder Press click here
Dumbell Shoulder Press click here

Back/ Chest
Barbell Deadlifts Example click here
Standing Dumbell Flyesclick here

Meal Plan
B) Protein Shake
S) 2 HB eggs and Oatmeal
L) Chicken and Veggies plus brown rice
S) Carrots and hummus
D) Salmon and Quinoa plus veggie
S) Protein Bar







No comments:

Post a Comment