Monday, July 23, 2012

55 Days Monday Walking the Walk.

They say it takes only 21 days to make a habit and here I am, living a new lifestyle before my thirtieth day.  I can hardly believe it myself and I can honestly say I have enjoyed every minute of it so far.  People who are around me know that I live and breath health.  I love to promote it, talk about it, primarily because I now live it and want those around me to live it too.  I have come to learn that every one's journey looks differently from how my journey looks.  I do hope to shower my loved ones and those peering in my day to day via Face Book or my blog with inspiration through my journey. I hope to remind all that if you just take the first step and continue to do that, you will find that eventually you will find yourself walking the walk and not just talking the talk.

Work Out

Barbell Strength class of which one of my good friends joined me for class which was an absolute treat.  We also had a sub in for the teacher (kind of disappointing since Michelle B is the reason I enjoy the class so much) so you could say I have a new routine this week.  I always applaud change especially in the realm of exercise.  Muscles thrive most when they are confused.  If you stick with the same routine for too long the body gets use to that work out and no longer responds... Once my class was over I did the Octane elliptical for 34 min.

Meal Plan

B)Egg Veggie omelet (only veggies) no cheese
S)Fruit Cup (strawberries, pineapple  and a handful of blue berries)
L)Chicken and green beans
S) Cottage cheese and pineapple
D) Fish and Green Beans
S) Protein Shake


No comments:

Post a Comment