Wednesday, July 25, 2012

51 Days Wednesday The Scale is Moving!

This week has gotten off to a really good start with the exception that I am very sore... what's new?

Normally I would be in my Barbell Strength class with Michelle B. but she is out of town so the alternative is a very opposite instructor... I decided to opt out of the class and just do my own thing in hopes that next week things will return back to normal.  I keep focused on my goals and work hard on each and every exercise.   As I work my arms Bi's and Tri's I recall that in a matter of days I will be presenting my 30 day before and after pictures to all of you readers... Yes I am very nervous but instead try to use this info as motivation to work longer and harder so that my outcome is something I can be really proud of.   I weighed myself after my work out and realize I have officially lost 8lbs in the month of July.  I am very proud and happy the scale seems to be on my side and is finally moving into the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment