Tuesday, July 10, 2012

68 Days Tues Kick Boxing Jam

As I continue to adjust to getting back to my old sleep pattern prior to vacation I overslept again and missed my Tuesday morning regimen.  This puts me at the gym again in the evening time with all the other work out people who are rushing home to steal some family time prior to getting some shut eye.  Tonight I worked out with a buddy at Kick Boxing Jam session through a crazily crowded room as we kicked, while upper cutting our neighbor.

After class was over I did a very quick work out on shoulders and chest. 

Chest Burpees (just 10)
Barbell Bench Press
Push Ups 3 sets of 10 with planks in between each set

Shoulders
Cross Body Cable Raises
Shoulder Press


Meal Plan 
B) protein shake
S)oatmeal with blue berries
L) Chicken breast w/green beans and brown rice
S) blue Berries & apples with PB
D)Chicken and green beans 

No comments:

Post a Comment